- Select the value of any XML node or the value of a node's parameter.
- Fully customizable HTML output.
- Run callback functions before jParse starts and after it finishes.
- Limit the number of <items> jParse processes.
- Exclude XML nodes with certain words, numbers, or symbols.
- Output the number of <item>'s in a feed anywhere in your document.
April 7th, 2010
jParse 0.3.3 fixes bug #5 (unable to select more than 9 XML nodes). You can now select more than 9 XML nodes. NOTE: Changes to the use of the 'output' option have changed. You now need to include '0' before any number less than 10. See the usage page for more information.